Citrus fruits are a bright spot in the gloomy months of winter. They add a burst of flavor to meals, and they are loaded with vitamins to keep you feeling your best throughout the season. This simple salad is delicious paired with yogurt for breakfast or when served as a healthy dessert.
Serving Size 1/4 recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
0%Total Fat 0.3g
0%Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
9%Total Carbohydrate 26.9g
13%Dietary Fiber 3.6g
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 3 navel oranges, segmented and chopped
- 2 red grapefruits, segmented and chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the orange and grapefruit segments in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, mint, and cinnamon.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss to coat. Serve right away, or refrigerate for up to 1 day.